These courses prepare you academically in your preferred area of knowledge and they facilitate the selection of bridging courses.
Preparatory school-University bridging courses
They allow you to confirm your vocational interest in the undergraduate degree program and they gradually integrate you into university life. Depending on the preparatory school program that you study, you may take two or four of these courses that can be validated for the undergraduate level when you pursue your university education at UDEM.
It helps you as a personal and vocational guide during your preparatory school studies so that you can discover your strengths and interests, select your focus and preparatory bridging courses correctly, and confirm your decision about your university degree program.
UDEM offers 46 undergraduate degree programs
and there are four preparatory bridging courses for each one of them.
Students pursuing the Bilingual Preparatory School and International Baccalaureate
programs only take two preparatory bridging courses.
If you are interested in becoming a lawyer
- Introduction to Law
- Person and Family
- General Criminal Law
- Introduction to Architecture
- History of Legal Institutions
If you are interested in becoming a dentist
- Introduction to Dentistry
- Preventive Dentistry
- Dental Biomaterials
If you are interested in becoming a designer
- Introduction to Fashion Design
- Basic Fashion Sketching
- Contemporary Fashion Analysis
- Representation Techniques for Textiles
If you are interested in becoming an economist
- Introduction to Economics and Business
- Organizational Leadership
- Fundamentals of Administration
If you are interested in becoming an educator
- Introduction to Education
- Childhood and Learning
- Learning and Pedagogical Proposals
- General Didactics
If you are interested in becoming a mechanical engineer and administrator
- Introduction to Mechanical Engineering
- Administration for Engineers
- Computer Aided Mechanical Drawing
- Basic Electronics