The quality of our programs has been recognized nationally and internationally.
- At the national level, we received accreditation from the Sistema Nacional de Bachillerato (SNB - National High School System).
- At the international level, we received accreditation from the International Baccalaureate (IB) to run a new curriculum called IB Career-related Programme, in addition to the Diploma Programme (IBPD), which we have offered since 2004.
- We are the first preparatory school in Mexico to hold all three accreditations (SNB, IBPD, and CP) at the same school site.
- We are the first high school-level institution in Latin America to be authorized by the International Baccalaureate to offer both of their preparatory school programs:
- Diploma Programme (IBPD)
- Career-related Programme (CP)
If you want to face big challenges and develop your intellectual, communicative, research, critical analysis, and argumentation skills, the Diploma Programme (IBPD) is for you.
- A balanced curriculum.
- High academic rigor.
- All courses are externally assessed.
- Recognition in admission and accreditation processes of the best universities in the world.
- It can be selected as of the third semester.
Through the Career-related Programme (CP), you will develop specific competencies in your area of professional interest, which will guarantee a more solid process in the selection of your life and career plan.
- Taken as of the third semester.
- Two Diploma Programme (IBPD) courses (externally assessed by the IB).
- Professional training studies:
- 4 focus courses.
- 4 preparatory bridging courses (externally assessed by a body other than Prepa UDEM).
Benefits of the CP
- Start a new curricular program that will enable you to obtain another high school certificate. You will receive the Prepa UDEM certificate and the IB CP International certificate.
- Access a new curricular program:
– Multicultural Preparatory School Program with international accreditation in your area of professional interest
– Bicultural Preparatory School Program with international accreditation in your area of professional interest.
- Select, as of the third semester, an area of professional interest.
- The possibility of completing at UDEM six undergraduate-level courses: two Diploma courses and four preparatory bridging courses.
What CP undergraduate studies areas are offered?
- Art, Architecture, and Design
- Humanities and Social Sciences